Make an easy and delicious snack with chicken; cheese and tortillas!
Chicken quesadillas are a favorite late-night snack or a quick lunch at my house. My husband absolutely loves when I make these; they are quick, easy and fairly healthy. You only need a few ingredients to prepare which you may already have in your house. I like making them on the oven top to give you that crispy crunch.
- Chicken Cut into thin strips
- Shredded Cheese I choose cheddar
- Tortilla's 8 to 10 in flour tortillas work for me; use your preference
- Taco Sauce Optional
- Coat your pan with Pam (Or other cooking preference)
- Add 1 Tortilla to the bottom of the pan; trim excess shell if necessary
- *Add taco sauce to coat (*Optional)
- Prepare your chicken to preference by cutting into thin strips. I like using Tyson's Grilled & Ready (Fully Cooked) Chicken (Found in the cold foods sections); Add to tortilla
- Add your shredded cheese the more cheese the better
- Add the top tortilla; trimming if necessary.
- Turn your burner on and cook until golden brown on both sides
Hi there! I’m Jacqueline Diaz, the voice behind Mayhem & Motherhood and the mother of five wonderful children. I enjoy sharing my passion and knowledge about a wide variety of topics such as home management, crafts, to parenting and beyond. I am passionate to help you achieve even a little bit of sanity in the chaos we call life.