There are many different places where you can get coupons, below are some of the places where you can get them.
1. Newspaper inserts – Get one every week and you will have a good stash, some of the best coupons are in the paper.
2. In-store and product packaging – Many stores and products have a coupon on or inside them
3. Samples – Some times when you request samples they come with coupons
4. Magazines – Great place to find varieties of coupons
5. Coupon sites – Printable coupons are available on the site sometimes it’s the easiest way and it requires no initial purchase:
6. Store Loyalty Card Loading Sites – Website where you can load your coupons on your store loyalty card and redeem them without having coupons on hand:
7. Coupon Clipping Service – Order your coupons in advance to have coupons to match with great sales
8. “Like” companies on Facebook – A lot of pages you can print coupons just by a simple “Like”
9. Visit companies websites – Many companies allow you to print coupons from their websites
10. E-mailing companies – Asking companies is a good way to get extra coupons
11. Trading coupons – Trade coupons with family and friends to get extra coupons
12. Coupon databases – Compressed list of coupons available.